Search This Blog

Thursday 5 September 2013

Actor Desmond Elliot's plan to have Seven Children



Nigerian actor Desmond Elliot who claims he is very much in love with children plans to raise a family of 7 kids.

The actors said he plans to add 3 more kids when he has money. Hear Desmond Elliot in his own words below; “I want to have a big family like 7. But not now, when my wife is more rested and the kids are grown more and also when I have more money just so I can give them all the best. I love kids so yes, definitely we’ll have more.”

Desmond Elliot and his wife Victoria got married few years back. The marriage is already blessed with 4 wonderful kids.



“I dated my wife for about eight years before we finally got married. My kind of job may have exposed me to the opposite sex but the truth is that my wife means the whole world to me.
I appreciate my wife and I married her basically for love and nothing else. She is so understanding and caring. These are the two vital attributes I find lacking in most women of today.I am a Christian, I love my wife and children dearly.


I am not prepared to jeopardize the peace and love that reigns in my home. For young men who cannot resist these women and their money, good for them. People are different and so are our priorities. I had always wanted to settle down from as young as when I was eighteen, but somehow, it didn’t happen. I am a strong believer in the family. A man who wishes to succeed in life must keep the home front happy and the way to do so is to flee from temptation.”

``I wasn’t thinking ‘wife’ when I met her then because we dated like eight years before coming into marriage. As we became closer, I just fell in love and when it comes to love, you do not tell your heart who to love, so it was the fact that I love her and it’s even sweeter now because we have grown better and we understand each other. Only that she likes money a lot more than I used to think she liked money,`` Desmond said.


And then some of our HTPB readers will have 2 kids and say they are hanging boots. You all better learn from Uncle Desmond. 7 is a number of perfection,Yes ke. Big Bro, I see you!

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/41835.html

  MORE:  http://news.naij.com/33629.html


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/33629.html

No comments:

Post a Comment