Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 December 2013

A Good Naija Daughter Builds A House For Her Parents



We at HTPB are happy for a fellow blogger, Linda Ikeji who is about completing the house she built for her parents in their hometown. Yeah, you heard it right. Daughters are doing exploits y'all. I hope this calms the nerves of some men who are just crazy about having sons. Congrats Linda's father, Congrats daughter. And BTW Linda, i totally agree with your dad on the marriage tins. Range Rover tins may result in #scaredtoapproachguys.

Find her post and another picture of the house after cut.





I wasn't going to bring it here - I'm shy...:-)..but I've been seeing the report on other blogs and reading comments from some of you saying I write about others but don't want to write about myself. Lol

So here goes. Yes I built a home for my parents, as a betterpikinthingz..:-). It's a five bedroom duplex in our hometown of Nkwerre in Imo state. The house was built in 7 months...imagine! My dad wanted the house ready for Christmas. He returned this weekend after four months in the village supervising the house and showed us a pic of how far they've gone. (Pic above). He came home to spend Christmas with us while the builders put a gate round the house. (That's my dad on the balcony).

Meanwhile, I told my dad, now that I've built you a house, can I buy my Range Rover now? He said not yet, you still have to get married first! Lol. *sigh*. Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment