Search This Blog

Thursday 29 May 2014

Nollywood Stars Celebrate Children's Day Reading With Rivers State Children.


Star actor and host of popular reality TV show, MTN Project Fame, Joseph Benjamin led other Nollywood stars including OC Ukeje, Mercy Aigbe, Tamara Eteimo, Alex Ekubo and Yomi Fash Lanso to Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital on Tuesday, May 27, being Children’s Day, for a reading and mentoring session as part of activities for the 2014 Best of Nollywood(BON)awards which was hosted by the Rivers State government.

Also, on the train were President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Dayo Amusa, Laitan Ogungbile and Sylva Oluchi. The executive producer, BON awards, Seun Oloketuyi said, “The celebrity reading session with secondary school students is part of activities preceding the BON awards billed to hold in October. The chosen celebrities are past winners and nominees of the BON awards with the exception of Ms Fiberesima who is the President of AGN. 

The actors had an exciting time with the kids in Port Harcourt on Children’s Day. 

According to Joseph Benjamin, “I am a beneficiary of mentorship from people that I admire in the industry and beyond. So, at any point in time that I am called upon to mentor young ones or impart my success nuggets on those who look up to me, I do so. For me, the BON awards’ reading and mentoring session are a veritable platform to continue in my self-appointed mission to be a role model to the young ones.

Read more to view other pictures from the event.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment