Search This Blog

Sunday 12 October 2014

TY Bello of "Land Is Green" Fame Delivers Twin Boys


Less than a week after blessing Nigerians with her 3rd studio album The Morning Song Book, TY Bello has put to bed in the United States of America.

EDP confirmed tonight that the singer-photographer had been in the US for several weeks while awaiting her EDD. Her twin boys have already been named Christian and Christopher A family source tells us her husband, Kashetu Bello and her mother are by her side.

Not known to be loud , TY Bello, who was one of the three young women who made up the popular group, KUSH along with Dapo Torimiro, secretly got married in 2005. Only close friends and family members were aware of her pregnancy and news of her delivery will be a surprise to many.

Continue to see pictures of the boys




While awaiting her EDD a few weeks ago, she posted photos of different adorable babies on her instagram page with this caption:

"I love photographing babies, yet nothing terrifies me more. Tell me I’m photographing the queen of England tomorrow and I’ll be fine. I’ll go to sleep , knowing that ‘ Hey ,she’s human! As long as that remains true,I’ll break-in , Break-through or Break -her-down… Some how…I’m always up for a challenge … Especially when I’m told someone is ‘difficult’ . I’ve been blessed to photograph countless world leaders, international celebrities and people I’ve only dreamt I’ll get a glimpse of and always did just fine. Tell me, I’m shooting a baby or child aged 3months to 2 years and I’m immediately humbled. Torture me by letting me know 2 weeks in advance and I won’t be able to stop thinking about it. With babies and toddlers, I’m not doing all that fancy breaking-them-down or nothing.! They’re are THE BOSS.

Breaking YOU down.You learn to stoop and see where they’ll take you.., but ooooh …nothing can be more rewarding than when they gift you with their essence. To curb my ‘respect’ for these folks.. I throw myself in the deep end by creatively photographing a crèche and nursery every year. nothing cures you faster than trying to create magic with not one but one hundred screaming babies and toddlers.Nothing will make you question your reason for existing yet give you greater meaning for your being alive…the ‘greater meaning ‘part starts only after you gather up courage to look at your contact sheets on your screen about two weeks after your ‘beautifully’ life altering experience . Babies rule supreme. #tybellophotography #photostories #babies”

No comments:

Post a Comment