Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Grandmum allegedly 'kidnaps' little girl in the UK, Nigerian mum cries out


Hello HTP Blog readers, I am so sorry i have been off blogging for a few weeks while concentrating on some other areas of influencing family and parenthood. I miss blogging so much but there was just no time. I miss my readers and the feedback. Good news however is that I am back. 

What better way to kick off the return of juicy information on family, marriage and parenthood than a CRY FOR HELP from a young mother all alone in UK who has been treated callously by someone she trusted. Her Baby daddy's mama. News like these just make it hard to trust. Read and share. The child must be returned to her mother.




Moronke Temilola claims her daughter's paternal grand-mum (her baby daddy's mother) took her daughter from the UK to Nigeria yesterday without her consent and wants anyone who has seen either the woman or the child to reach out to her or report to the police.

My 2 year old daughter Liya was kidnapped on the 6th of October 2014 by her paternal grandmother and its been confirmed by the police that she has been taken to Nigeria. Annette Ehiemere , the paternal grandmother, who lives in Port Harcourt with her son(the paternal dad) Izuchukwu Ehiemere ,asked to come visit her granddaughter in April and since she had nowhere to stay I allowed her stay at mine so she can get to know her granddaughter and spend a little time with her, all these I did in good faith.

She spent 5 months and all these time I didn’t suspect she was making plans to kidnap my baby, I knew her birth certificate was lost but I just thought it was around somewhere in my room and I would find it, not knowing she had taken it. I resumed at university on the 6th and by the time I got back home, they were gone and after reporting to police it was confirmed that they had boarded a flight to Nigeria. She took my little sister as well and dropped her off at her sister’s in Hackney so I wouldn’t quickly suspect that was what was happening and made her drop my sister off the next day.

I had my baby Liya in 2012 and I have been the only one by her side, when I got pregnant and her dad didn’t want her, I told him I know choosing to have her is selfish but I really want to keep the baby and I would take responsibility for her. I have gone through hell taking care of my baby but it was joy to me, she is my motivation, everyone knows how much I struggled to make my baby happy. She isn’t familiar with anyone else, she has never travelled out of the country before talkless of travelling without me by her side. I didn’t even get to hug my daughter goodbye.




Continue to read more and see pictures of Temilola and her daughter.





They haven’t let me talk to my daughter yet, I don’t know exactly where she is. You can’t just take someone’s child away from them without letting them know. I didn’t even get a chance to kiss her. It was one of those days when I was rushing off to school so I just told her bye and dashed out the door not knowing I wouldn’t see her again. My baby must be missing me so much, wondering where her mum who has always been by her side is. I don’t trust my daughter being with them for so many reasons. The grandma is a firm believer of spanking kids, she used to say spare the rod spoil the child and I know that is a usual belief back in Nigeria but I never agreed with her, I used to tell her there are other ways you can discipline a child and told her never to touch my kid again and now I am not even there to make sure that doesn’t happen.

I feel like this a bad dream and I am going to wake up soon. I see these things in movies and never thought it could so easily happen to me because I was stupid enough to trust someone who I thought being my daughter’s grandma was automatically family. I can’t survive without my baby. She has never even travelled without me to another town in England here, talk less of another country.
I used to have so much trust in the police force and UK boarder agency and never in a million years thought she could be kidnapped in this country and flown abroad without my consent.

I am never one to put my business out there because I have always felt like I was strong enough to handle anything that life throws at me because I had Liya to keep me going, now my baby is gone and I am weaker than I have ever been in my life, that’s why I need you to help me raise awareness or get someone to help me. I don’t mind getting Liya back and then going through custody battles with them the right way but the way they took her was so wrong. I miss my baby so much and I need help.

Someone already provided the following information about the woman after seeing her pictures. He claims to know the woman i.e the grand ma. According to him she is mrs ehiemere her husband used to work in shell but he is late now. She attends winners church in rumuogba and lives in woji,port harcourt.She is not a Nigerian.She had a school which he attended while growing up. 

Please readers, justice must prevail. If you can help with steps to get the child back with Temi, please contact her through this platform or her instagram page above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment