Search This Blog

Friday 9 August 2013

HARVESTER'S KIDZ ZONE


Happy children, smiling teachers,friendly environment, that's what i first beheld when i stepped into the building with my children. A lovely well dressed lady welcomed us warmly and put us through all we needed to do. 

I was impressed with the beauty and security system in place. My kids instantly felt at home with the place. Below is a typical discussion between a child that attends Kidz Zone and their parents.

Monday
Son : I am born again now mummy.
Parent: What? What do you mean?
Son: I accepted Christ into my life yesterday.
Parent: Really? Where!?
Son: At Kidz Zone.

Wednesday
Daughter: Mummy are we going to Kidz Zone today?
Parent: Son its only Wednesday, we have a few days to go.

Sunday
Daughter: Today is Sunday. Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa! (Starts singing) I surrenderrrr. I want to know you Lord, I want to know you more. I surrender.
Parent:(smiles with a sense of fulfillment)

We  introduce to you the children's church of Harvesters International Christian Center a.k.a 'HARVESTERS KIDZ ZONE'. It is a safe haven for all kids, where God's power is duly/constantly present every Sunday morning to transform the lives of the children.  A place where the staff is dedicated to endearing the kids to Christ and nurturing them early into world changers.

A place where the word of  God comes to life to the kids in ways that they can understand and relate with. A place where kids are exceptional and excel in all they do. A place where kids have fun and participate in exciting activities. A place where healthy relationships are built.

Surely 'HARVESTERS KIDZ ZONE' is the place for your kids to be every Sunday morning. I'm certain they will be glad they went.

Harvesters Kidz Zone opens by 7:15 a.m every Sunday. Plot 5-7 Gbagada Expressway, opposite Mobil Filling station, Gbagada, Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment