Search This Blog

Friday 9 August 2013

Usher's ex-wife shares first photo of the son who nearly drowned


Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond shares a first photo of her son Usher V since his near fatal pool accident. In case this is news to you, earlier this week Usher Raymond's five-year-old son, Usher Raymond V, nearly drowned in a pool accident after his arm got stuck in the pool drain

Usher yesterday released a statement to the media thanking the men who saved his son from drowning. Find the statement after the cut...


Usher's statement to the media


''I would like to thank my Aunt Renaas well as the doctors and nurses who are working with us around the clock."
''I would especially like to thank the two men who saved my son's life, Eugene Stachurski and Ben Crews. They are true heroes and I am deeply grateful to them."
''I am blessed and fortunate to say that my son Usher V is doing well and is recovering. I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of prayers, love and support for my family's well-being.''

No comments:

Post a Comment